Landing Page Videos
A landing page, sometimes known as a lead capture page, is a single web page that adverts, email campains or Google Adwords link to, specifically to sell one product or collect email addresses.
It has been shown that a video on a landing page is one the most efficient ways to increase your sales. A well-made, relevant and informative video with a strong call to action will:
- Increase the conversion rate of the page making your advertising budget go farther.
- Increase the return rate of visitors to your website.
- Make your company stand out amongst the competition.
- Increase the time potential costumers spend on your website.
- Help Google and other search engines determine your site’s content and help your SEO efforts.
SpecsPost offer a new way for you to buy prescription glasses independently of your optician. This video explains the process of new customers very well.
A Landing Page Video usually includes the busines owner, sales rep or a hired actor talking to camera. They can explain the product or service and encorag the visitor to the site to take the next step towards buying. This can be as specific as “Click on this link if you want to surprise your loved one with a perfect gift!”
If the video is well made with a good script, delivered with enthusiasm, and with a clear call to action they’ll soon be checking out your products and on the right path towards buying.
Research has show that Landing Page Videos can increase lead generation and conversion rates by upto 80%.
Nathan Rae Productions gives a Money Back Guarentee! If your video doesn't increase the Landing Page Conversion rate by at least 40% by six months, you get your money back!